Stephen Ward Caravan & Boats - 'the  LPG Specialist'  ISLE OF WIGHT
RSS

Recent Posts

Summer caravaning Faults
Mobile caravan Servicing
Early Servicing
HOME BOILER SERVICING
Be Aware of your Fridges getting hot!!!

Categories

Caravan Fires
Main Messages
powered by

My Blog

Be Aware of your Fridges getting hot!!!

TOP TIPS!
Your fridge in the caravan or motothome is invaluable in this scorching weather. Do remember that if your fridge has its vents on the awning side then make sure you do leave a good amount of air flow into the awning.
Try an angle the caravan or motorhome so that your vents are not directly in the sun or use a second parasol to shield the vents from direct sun.
Your fridge needs to be level to work.
If the temperature is exceeding 25degrees then you will need to remove the vents completely allowing uninterrupted air to the back of the fridge.
The fridge should work to 5-8 degrees when the temperature is 25 degrees. Any hotter and the fridge will not be as cold so be aware!.
Opening the fridge too many times will also make the fridge not work as well. Try to move some cold items like drinks to a cool box so that you don't have to keep opening the fridge when its really hot!.

11 Comments to Be Aware of your Fridges getting hot!!!:

Comments RSS
rush my essay on 17 May 2018 11:07
This happens with my mom a lot of times, and now I will be sure to forward this pice of information to her. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Reply to comment

Vicki McFadden on 30 May 2018 12:18
Reply to comment

Sam Hawkins on 14 June 2018 07:40
Great to read about caravan or motothome. You have selected a great topic to write which is appreciable. I will come back to read more similar articles. purchase Rubber matting online in uk
Reply to comment

i need an essay on 29 June 2018 13:28
I think it would be more helpful if you mention where carbon monooxide is usually found so that it can be avoided under all costs and circumstances.
Reply to comment

printing-good on 03 July 2018 07:12
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people.Thanks for your great info. online buy Packaging Boxes
Reply to comment

nevada attorneys on 26 July 2018 09:03
Good one. Very informative stuff about fridges especially in summer season. Why don't you think to share your posts on Nevada attorneys for readers? I think it can work really.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on 12 September 2018 08:54
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
Reply to comment

Alan Roy on 12 October 2018 12:10
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. purchase Wedding Sticker Labels
Reply to comment

AnglaNyman on 20 November 2018 07:35
That's an amazing post. Root explorer Viper4android youtubevanced
Reply to comment

Custom Car Decals on 06 December 2018 07:46
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 17 December 2018 09:38
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission. Pelvic Pain
Reply to comment